1. TERMS & CONDITIONS. These are the terms & conditions of our agreement and apply to all purchases of products by you from Sandra's Nursery Corner via our web site and you should read them carefully. These terms may vary from time to time and you should check them before making new purchases.
2. ORDER. You can submit an order for products to sandrasnurserycorner.com by completing the details on our order summary page and clicking the send order button. Please note we require a telephone number on all orders or the goods will not be sent. All prices are reflected in £UK pounds sterling and include V.A.T.
3. ACCEPTANCE OF ORDER. We will notify you of our acceptance of your order by email. We will contact you regarding stock avaliability, payment and to advise of delivery details and times which would be the most suitable for you. At this point a binding agreement between us will be established. If we do not accept your order for any reason of the price of the product has increased between the time of order and our acceptance (or if a supplementary delivery charge applies) we will e-mail you to advise of the change. You will then have to resubmit your order. Only credit and debit cards are accepted as payment via this site.
4. DELIVERY. Free delivery within three working days on all UK & Ireland orders over £79.00. Orders under £79.00 will be subject to a handling/shipping charge which will be calculated at checkout based on delivery location and weight. We will contact you by email to advise you when your goods will arrive. Selected items may take longer to deliver but will be clearly marked on the product information page prior to ordering. Delivery prices quoted are for deliveries to UK & Ireland only. For deliveries to Scottish Highland & Islands, Isle of Man, Isle of Wight please email for more details. Goods will be delivered between 9.00am - 6.00pm Monday to Friday. If your goods do not arrive within three working days, e-mail or telephone us and we will contact the carrier. All parcels we send are insured at no extra cost. Please note we are unable to send goods outside of the U.K or to BFPO addresses.
5. SECURE PAYMENT. We will charge your account for payment at the time your order is placed. The purchase area of our site is secure, this means that we use industry standard SSL technology to allow for the encryption of all sensitive information such as your name, address and especially your credit card details. Information passed between your computer and our website cannot be read in the event it is intercepted by someone else.
6. RIGHT TO WITHDRAW. You have the right to withdraw from this agreement but this right ends seven days after the date we deliver the products to you. Any amounts you have been charged will be repaid to you by way of credit to your account within thirty days. However we may have delivered or dispatched the products you have ordered. In this circumstance, you may return the products to us at your own expense or we can arrange for the item to be collected which will be arranged by one our advisors and will encure an uplift charge. Goods may also be returned to our store if previously arranged. Any products returned must be received by us in the same condition and packaging as we delivered them to you. To avoid this, we recommend that you advise us as soon as possible if you wish to exercise this right to withdraw. If you withdraw please call us on 028 9077 0639 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org.
7. WARRANTIES. The products which are sold via this web site have been and manufactured to comply to statutory legal requirements and relevant safety standards of the United Kingdom. All of our products are covered by a manufacturers warranty for 6 months for defects in manufacturing and or materials. We will uplift your faulty products, repair and return within seven working days depending on availability of spare parts. If we are unable to repair, a replacement will be offered. If we are unable to replace we will refund your money, provided the instructions governing the use of the products have been followed and there has been no misuse. Any items being returned for refund must be returned complete including all accessories. If accidental damage occurs or the guarantee has expired a repair may be possible at a modest charge. This does not affect your statutory rights as a consumer. Sandra's Nursery Corner aim to give their customers the best service possible. If an instance should arise where you wish to find out more information or have a query on any products please call us or e-mail email@example.com.
8. COMPLAINTS. If you have any complaints or comments about our web site, products or services please contact us on 028 9077 0639 or e-mail firstname.lastname@example.org You can also write to us at Sandra's Nursery Corner, 88 Shore Road, Belfast, BT15 3PZ.
9. DESCRIPTIONS. To the best of our knowledge the product descriptions on this site are accurate and up-to-date, but due to product development, design and specification changes, these may vary from time to time. The images on our site are to assist with your selection and you may find slight variation in colour. All weights and measurements are approximate.
10. PRIVACY. Sandra's Nursery Corner will not sell, transfer or give freely your personal information to any company or organization without your consent except to comply with laws or regulations of the government or other regulatory body, or to protect the rights of the Sandra's Nursery Corner. We will not send you any unsolicited advertising material.
11. CARSEATS. Due to car seat specifications and safety we advise customers to install and check that the car seat is compatible and fits the intended car. If there are any problems the car seat should be returned in its original condition and packaging with in 7 days of purchase for a full refund.